• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: seeya1234

seeya1234
10 years ago#1
i think i\the alien assult ship and the stsrship is overpowered... i beat my friends with only those things =\
2879-1821-0585 ssbb fc

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
10 years ago#2
They aren't overpowered, but they are stongest unit in their respective "races", if you will.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: SabreAsh

SabreAsh
10 years ago#3
I think it's true, I've played a LOT of multiplayer. A couple of the spaceship units have better range and definitely can get into tricky spots to take out turrets without being hit. Most other units can't do this, so the game isn't balanced in this way. The unit with the farthest range I think is just called a Starship.

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
10 years ago#4
Well, Brickbeard's Bounty and the Imperial Flagship have pretty good range. As well, they can take AND give great damage. One of them can take out a III Tower.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I come from the futureQuickGaming12/13 4:30PM

GameFAQs Q&A