• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Battles
  3. need help on free play!!

User Info: REsk8r

REsk8r
10 years ago#1
Everytime i try to change the units for like a hero or builder or anything i'l start the game and it will be a king and the kings builders everytime...

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
10 years ago#2
After you have picked the map, you are taken to a selection screen in a pyramid like shape. Default is the King and all his units. To change units, (Hero for instance) tap the King, then tap the Hero that you want. Tap the >>>> <<<<< button to switch the untis. Do the same for any other unit you want to change.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

Calvin079
10 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

REsk8r
10 years ago#4
there is no >>>><<<<< button thing

Calvin079
10 years ago#5
At the bottom, there is a button that has two arrows: one pointing > this way, the other pointing < this way. They are underneath each other. That button is next to the magnifying glass button, which is a comparison button.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

REsk8r
10 years ago#6
There is no arrows!! all there is is the magnyfying glass and nothing by it

Calvin079
10 years ago#7
Sorry, worng location. its at the top, in line with the Hero characters.

REsk8r
10 years ago#8
sorry but there is seriously no button on there! Do I have to beat all of the stories first?

Calvin079
10 years ago#9
Okay, that should've been my first question! Wow.. all the blame is mine. If you have already beaten all the stories (or even one Act of a story), you go to the Lego Store, and buy all the characters that have been unlocked thus far. You buy them with the blue studs that you find. Then, go into free play and do what I've told you and you should be good to go.

REsk8r
10 years ago#10
ooohhhhhhh ok thanks lol
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Battles
  3. need help on free play!!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I come from the futureQuickGaming12/13 4:30PM

GameFAQs Q&A