• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Battles
  3. Walking Away

User Info: dap61

dap61
10 years ago#1

I'm on mission 4 on Act 1 of the King. I beat the tower with the scrll, but whatever I do, my King wants to battle and get killed. I try to move him away, but he always go back. Is there a way to stop him from moving completely? Help quick before I get so mad at the game I sell it...

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
10 years ago#2
Go through the trees; and as you go, make sure your King is close behind the troops. If he wants to fight, keep him back. If you want, you can just leave him at the base, collect the scroll, head back to base and head to the exit once the troops are finished decimating everything that stands in your way.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
10 years ago#3
I'm also finished the King Campaign in my walkthrough. Almost finished the Wizard Campaign.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Battles
  3. Walking Away
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I come from the futureQuickGaming12/13 4:30PM

GameFAQs Q&A