• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TomisAllerdyce

TomisAllerdyce
10 years ago#1
alright I'm at Act 2 Level 3 of the King, but I don't want to proceed. the instruction booklet said "that the game auto saves after I complete a mission". what would happen if I just turned the game off? would I have to go through Act 2 Levels 1 and 2 again!?!

and where is the Red Block in Act 1 Level 4?

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
10 years ago#2
If you complete Mission 1 and lts say you run into trouble on mission 2 and turn it off, it would save mission 1 for you. You would just have to redo mission 2.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: TomisAllerdyce

TomisAllerdyce
10 years ago#3
thanks Calvin, but I figured that I'd just move onto another Story a few days ago. so I did the first Acts for the Pirates and Astronauts. and then I went back and completed the rest of the King Story on the first try.

*jumps with joy* I completed the King Story yesterday. it took me four days to complete the King Story. ( 5 hours per day)

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
10 years ago#4
nice.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I come from the futureQuickGaming12/13 4:30PM

GameFAQs Q&A