• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Advanced Cooperative and Miscellaneous...

User Info: Moostache7

Moostache7
2 months ago#1
My PS Now subscription ends April 28th, I got that $1 for 30 days deal and never got around to RDR on my current PSN account on PS3 so figured now is as good a time as any to try and see how far I can get. Played back in the day on another account and missed this pretty badly, especially since I've logged a few hundred hours in 2/RDO. Definitely won't get everything finished during this sub period, but I was wondering, given the big shutdowns coming to PS3 and Vita this summer, if y'all could help me clean up the online content at least, just in case the near future developers decide to start taking down servers as well.

I'm primarily making this thread so that I can get some people together for the Gold Rating on the Advanced Cooperative Missions, but I'll gladly help boost the Poker, Liar's Dice, and Stronghold expansion pack trophies, as well as the Undead Nightmare Free Roam Missions, if people are available for that.
EDIT: Been having trouble finding anyone to race in the Grand Prix, I managed one entire circuit legit and got the comeback-related trophy but nobody else has queued, so for the sake of saving us some time, I'll gladly help someone else boost the 3 consecutive wins if they let me do a second GP with them to get that myself.

My username is Moostache7, feel free to reach out directly on PSN if you want and if you add me just say you saw me on the RDR GameFAQs board. Even if you see this post months from now, after my sub runs out, feel free to add me and I'll try and give you advanced notice on when I'm resubbing or when I can get my hands on a physical copy of RDR:UN (the latter being pretty unlikely but not impossible).

If you're someone who frowns upon boosting or whatever, please don't bother replying about that at all, I get it, you want us to earn the achievements like "everyone else", but time is potentially short, the achievements aren't entirely realistic or fair, I've heard every argument already, and like I said previously, this is primarily for the Advanced Coop, so don't waste your time or mine, please.

Thanks muchly in advance.
3DS FC = 2982 - 1892 - 7142 --- Platinum FC = (pending) --- Black FC = (pending) ---
Steam = Moostache7 --- PSN = Moostache7
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Advanced Cooperative and Miscellaneous...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A