• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Military History: Commander - Europe at War
  3. So how the hell am I supposed to invade England?

User Info: TimeLadyAlt

TimeLadyAlt
10 years ago#1
I'm Germany. Poland and France have already fallen, and I now have access to a buttload of Axis military.

How am I supposed to invade England? What units am I supposed to build? What ships? I'm very confused here.
Is this Time Lady person like some sort of dominatrix, who takes it to a deity-like level? O_o - The moonlight knight

User Info: 313detroit313

313detroit313
10 years ago#2
I'd like to know too... I even created a 'carrier' in hopes that it would 'carry' some troops/armor, but it wouldn't. I'm at a loss for how to invade a country without a land crossing.

User Info: mastergst

mastergst
10 years ago#3

First move the unit next to the sea port. wait a turn and then select it with X and press/hold R to see additional options. Anyone else know how to use the artillary that had to be researched?

TimeLadyAlt
10 years ago#4
Thanks, that seemed to do it . . . even though it seemed to delete my fleet, wtf.
Is this Time Lady person like some sort of dominatrix, who takes it to a deity-like level? O_o - The moonlight knight

TimeLadyAlt
10 years ago#5
nvm, I realized what that fleet was supposed to be -_-
  1. Boards
  2. Military History: Commander - Europe at War
  3. So how the hell am I supposed to invade England?
  • Topic Archived