• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. Missing Codex pages????
JoshuaHarnetts 6 years ago#1
Im on my 2nd play through and breezed through it right to where you have to find last codex pages to start sequence 14, it says the remaining codex pages will be ahown on the map so you can find them, I been to all cities bought all treasure maps, got Leonardo to decode as many as possible, I mean everything I can think of and last 3 are not showing up anywhere, do I have to synch all viewpoints? I shouldn't have to if it says they will all be shown on map so where have I gone wrong? I don't remember having any of this trouble last time
stabguy 6 years ago#2
1. If you have any encrypted codex pages in your inventory, go find Leonardo (he should be in the Villa now) and have him decode them. It sounds like you've already done this.
2. Bring up your map and turn off all other symbols besides codex pages. Sometimes these other icons cover up codex icons (e.g. one in Tuscany).
3. Go visit all the cities again and check your map. Usually people miss one or two in Venice.

You shouldn't have to sync all viewpoints. In Sequence 14 when codex pages are required, the game is supposed to automatically expose the icons.

Good luck.
Maps for AC1, AC2 and AC:B collectibles:
http://www.thehiddenblade.com/maps
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. Missing Codex pages????
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A