• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. Weapons and Small Weapons Status
Midonatio 6 years ago#1
So I'm trying to figure out if the stats for Weapons are any different than the stats from Small Weapons. For example: If both weapons (Sword and Dagger) have 4/5 for damage, does that mean that they are equal in power? Or, do Weapons have greater power initially than Small Weapons meaning that the sword/mace is actually stronger despite both having the same 4/5 rating in damage?

It would make more sense, imo, for that to be the case (Swords/Maces are stronger+more reach+slower compared to Daggers). But I can't find any information on the subject anywhere to confirm it. If this is not the case, then that pretty much means daggers are going to be your best weapon options for most of the game (at least stat wise). But even so, it's nice to have the variety. You can make one of your weapons focus more on certain stats, such as deflect, while the other can focus more on something else, like speed/damage.

Any help on clearing this up though would be much appreciated as the answer will affect my choice of weapons.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. Weapons and Small Weapons Status
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A