• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. Can't get back into tomb, need help
marioman11 7 years ago#1
So I just finished the first tomb in florence from the required mission. I was taking a look through the DNA not realizing I didn't synchronize with a "Secret location"(it says it was insufficient memory data). So now I went back to the original location but can't get back in. Did I miss a point where I was suppose to synchronize? Am I screwed out of 100 percenting this game?
stabguy 7 years ago#2
You're in luck! You can replay tombs from the DNA. Find the "secret locations" section, select your tomb and press A to replay the memory. In fact, tombs are about the only thing you can replay in AC2.
Maps for AC1, AC2 and AC:B collectibles:
http://www.thehiddenblade.com/maps
aurllcooljay 7 years ago#3
The first assassination tomb is part of the story and can't be replayed. However all the other ones can. When it says "insufficient memory data" it means you didn't do that particular tomb/tombs. There are five other assassin tombs scattered throughout all the major cities. Since you just did the first one you won't have access to all the others until later in the game. Look for the assassins symbol on the map.
You'll find us obsessively dedicated Assassins Creed fans at Thehiddenblade.com.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. Can't get back into tomb, need help
  • Topic Archived