• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Texas Cheat 'Em
  3. "Come Out and Play" Trophy

User Info: Shiguma

Shiguma
10 years ago#1
Has anyone gotten the "Come Out and Play" trophy? The description says "Win five consecutive PvP games initiated by other players" - I've participated in 7 or 8 multiplayer matches (all hosted by other people) and I've definitely come out as the top money maker, but no sign of the trophy. The matches were all on "unlimited mode," though... in other words, endless, so I'm not sure what qualifies as a "win" on those. Or is it win five consecutive "hands" as opposed to "matches"? Any thoughts?

User Info: AtomicDesolator

AtomicDesolator
10 years ago#2
well for this trophy I believe you have to win 5 of those mini cheat games in a row, like when someone goes for a chip steal or trying to see what cards you have, etc. Also, you can't use any cheats of your own. So basically, let a computer player (or maybe it works in multiplayer) try to steal chips and or see yoru cards 5 times in a row and win the mini game. But then again, I swore I've won 5 in a row and still no trophy.

Shiguma
10 years ago#3
Hmm, I'll give it a try tonight, thanks for the response. For some reason, I assumed that this was a multiplayer/online trophy because of the title "Come Out and Play" and the "PvP" part of the description. But you're right, some of the cheat mini-games are also "PvP," so maybe that's the real requirement? This is the last trophy I need for the game, so here's hoping I can figure it out!
PSN: Aeliana, 175 Trophies (5/17/2009)

User Info: silentdnb

silentdnb
10 years ago#4
Post back if you figure it out. I thought the PvP trophy was online also.

PSN: musiqtrax trophies 1182

Shiguma
10 years ago#5
I tested this out in Career Mode on Match 16. I didn't use any Cheats at all, simply checked over and over again while Zap Magnatron attacked me with his Cheats. I beat him 8 times in a row, still no sign of the trophy.

Back to square one. :(

Shiguma
10 years ago#6
Okay, I finally figured it out - Basically, it's exactly as AtomicDesolator said, except for one thing - All 5 of the PvP Mini-Game rounds must occur DURING THE SAME HAND. So, the easiest way is probably...

1. Play in Career Mode and choose Match 16 - It has the most aggressive opponent, I think.
2. Do not use any Cheats of your own.
3. Wait until the opponent initiates PvP Mini-Games on you - He needs to use 5 of them during a single hand, and you need to win all 5.

That's it! Hopefully this will help out a few people who are scratching their head at this trophy, like I was.
  1. Boards
  2. Texas Cheat 'Em
  3. "Come Out and Play" Trophy
  • Topic Archived