• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
  3. How can i access my DLC?

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
10 months ago#1
Do i need to do a lot of "download it all to PSP, then to PS3, then to Vita" downloading for getting all my previous data onto my vita?
(hoping for something faster, since i at least was able to download the game onto vita for a start.)
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!

User Info: Truth35777

Truth35777
4 months ago#2
Really late response, but as far as can tell it's impossible to get the DLC to work under normal conditions.

It used to work but a firmware update relased years ago for the PSP and Vita broke the functionality and it hasn't been possible to access the DLC since

Ouch

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
4 months ago#3
Truth35777 posted...
Really late response, but as far as can tell it's impossible to get the DLC to work under normal conditions.

It used to work but a firmware update relased years ago for the PSP and Vita broke the functionality and it hasn't been possible to access the DLC since

that sucks ars. appreciate the info, late or no bud. :)

Guess i'll have to go the other route to get it all back into the game. ahem. xD
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
  3. How can i access my DLC?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A