• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
6 years ago#41
Well, it's an Xbox 360 wheel that was lying around at game school. Unfortunately, no one has a cord or wireless adapter to hook it up to a PC. Either way, it's not that great and I was just trying to start up iRacing more than anything...

Ok, I'll take a look at that wheel. I'll probably buy it for myself as a Christmas present :)
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
www.phantomfullforce.com/

User Info: Ikaruga_DC

Ikaruga_DC
6 years ago#42
Well done to you eric.

Ive gotten more to grips with SASRT. Currently on 187 stars and chipping away at them slowly.

I dont get much gametime due to family commitments but I can see how I can get at least the 200.
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2

Ikaruga_DC
6 years ago#43
Wow over the line now with 200 stars. Only a matter of time.

Ive realised that Dr Eggman standard mod is the best for all racing, battle challenges and Sonic Handling mod for Ring challenges.

Eric43
6 years ago#44
You can do it!!! I'm trying to unlock all the characters' mods. I level up in the Grand Prix mode on S-class and am trying to get high leaderboard times while I'm at it. I still have Ulala, Pudding, Reala, and Avatar left to 6-star...

User Info: model3

model3
6 years ago#45
race!
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii

Eric43
6 years ago#46
Hi guys, here's to a belated Merry Christmas. I finally got the GT5 Logitech Wheel....a month after my iRacing subscription ended but I can always play Supermodel emulator with it! What else is going on...

User Info: model3

model3
6 years ago#47
just waiting around for the next Sega racer. = )
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii

Eric43
6 years ago#48
Does anyone have any additional comments about Sega All-Stars Racing: Transformed? Anyone get 232 stars yet or play online some more?

Ikaruga_DC
6 years ago#49
My favourite racing game this generation is Daytona USA.

I want to like SASASRT and have got everything except 1 item unlocked but the framerate kills it for me. This generation I havent been keen on many of the racers because like fighting games I believe these should run at 60 fps or at least a locked 30 fps.

User Info: isamu

isamu
6 years ago#50
Happy New Years guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Model2 has been bitten by the Uncharted bug LOL!

Eric how you liking the new wheel man?

Iracing is gonna launch the new build in a few weeks. Gonna be some interesting new changes to the way the cars drive and they just recently released thenew McClaren MP4 which is the best car on iraicng yet! The Lotus 49 will **HOPEFULLY** come out with this new February build.

Oh and in case you haven't heard, Toshihiro Nagoshi is rumored to be in talks to leave Sega and go work for iracing. Here's the video article:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
OR 2006: Coast2Coast city here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Outrunmodel312/6 1:28PM