• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
6 years ago#31
Also DarthS0L, our total bro, completely stiffed me when I offered him a hug on the Sega official forums. What's that about, I'm one of the guys you included the Hornet in the game for, huh? Ha ha ha...

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?409253-Semi-official-fire-questions-at-SUMO-and-get-vague-responses-thread/page325
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
www.phantomfullforce.com/

Eric43
6 years ago#32
Go here and vote for DLC characters to be in Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?426663-S0L-s-Challenge-Stage-1-Attempt

User Info: isamu

isamu
6 years ago#33
Eric43 posted...
BTW isamu, I have a crappy Microsoft Xbox wheel that can hook up to PC's using a wireless adapter. I just need to get the wireless adapter from someone and then maybe I can play iRacing. Oh boy, two new racing games at once. Not bad...

Sounds good man. But just to let you know there's probably going to be some DFGT wheels for very cheap this week because of Black Friday. Check New Egg, Amazon or even ebay. Also, now that you're a member of iracing and have access to their forums, you can check the iracing hardware sub-forums for fellow members selling wheels. There's a guy right now selling a used DFGT for $45!

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/2340320.page
OR 2006: Coast2Coast city here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Ikaruga_DC

Ikaruga_DC
6 years ago#34
Wow. Dont think i will ever get the hornet. The AI in this game seems pretty unfair. Skillfull driving is repaid by getting shot to death and finishing 5th
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2

Ikaruga_DC
6 years ago#35
Got ages and the hornet out. This game is so hard reminds me of fzero gx days. Im never deleting this save file in my entire life.

Eric43
6 years ago#36
You got 165 stars? Right now I'm at 133 stars but I've only been playing for a day. Gonna finish it today. The traffic attack at Ocean Hill was a nightmare--wasted the most time on that one.

Ikaruga_DC
6 years ago#37
yeah 165 is what I got. There are still some car mods to unlock.

As soon as I knew the hornet was in this game I made it my mission to unlock it. Was quite a stressfull time that reminds me of the outrun 2 and f zero gx days because I wanted it and I wanted it all NOW lol.

Now ive got my reward im just going back to having fun again and I can see this one has bigger replay value then the last one. I will aim to unlock the upgrades but will take my time on the last collection of console mods. I just had to see that hornet to believe it.

The hornet car even has the same sounding breaks and the co-driver from daytona. Dreamcast vmu makes the exact same noises too.

Seeing the hornet on the outrun 2 stage is a nice touch.

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
6 years ago#38
Off-topic but SEGA related, NiGHTS just received a Thanksgiving Day 560k patch and now the control is Saturn identical perfection.
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...

Eric43
6 years ago#39
Not to rub it in, but I got the 232 stars and unlocked the AGES console mod. Not bad. I just hope you didn't return the game yet for difficulty reasons... Whatever, I'll talk more about it on the blog.

BTW, it turns out the steering wheel I borrowed for iRacing is a piece of crap and really doesn't work. So iRacing is most likely out unless someone can mail me a good racing wheel in a few days. And I don't think I can drop $100 on a racing wheel now either.

User Info: isamu

isamu
6 years ago#40
Eric43 posted...
BTW, it turns out the steering wheel I borrowed for iRacing is a piece of crap and really doesn't work. So iRacing is most likely out unless someone can mail me a good racing wheel in a few days. And I don't think I can drop $100 on a racing wheel now either.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eric what wheel is it? Did you go into the menus and calibrate it properly? If it's the M$ Wireless wheel, then I've read from people that say you can use the wheel just fine in iracing but you *MUST* calibrate it proeprly and follow the calibration on screen instructions properly.

In addition, you don't have to pay $100 for a good wheel. Grab a DFGT(which is an excellent wheel for the price) for nearly half that from ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-Driving-Force-GT-for-Gran-Turismo-/290807534541?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item43b57ad3cd
OR 2006: Coast2Coast city here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Outrunmodel312/6 1:28PM