• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: isamu

isamu
6 years ago#21
Eric43 posted...
Look isamu, I painted some cars!!!! Guess I gotta buy the wheel now.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h116/eric43/iracing_cars_dale_jr_would_be_proud.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And that, my friends, was the day when a new iracer from the OutRun 2 online forums was born! Great paint jobs dude! And yeah, get that wheel ASAP!!!!! Once you experience iracing, coupled with this being your first wheel, you will be getting our first taste of digital crack!

Well here we go man....it begins here! Eric you may as well put all other games on the backburner because you WILL get addicted to iracing! The NASCAR races are simply second to none.

*passes Eric the drug detox machine*
OR 2006: Coast2Coast city here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Ikaruga_DC

Ikaruga_DC
6 years ago#22
Its leaked that the outrun track in sasasr is the firstr track from outrun 2. 1 half being the main course, 2nd half being you go into a speedboat on the water. Sounds good.

Race of Ages track sounds good. Sega arcades on show and shenmue pictures. This is the equivelent of Rainbow Road in mario kart.
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2

User Info: model3

model3
6 years ago#23
SonicRacingTransformed (sonic racing2) will be awesome! can't wait!
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
6 years ago#24
I want to know as many spoilers as possible...but people are saying they got the game early from Toys R Us and they're going on about stupid stuff so I don't know who to believe at this point. I want legitimate proof for all the characters and tracks, that is all...
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
www.phantomfullforce.com/

Ikaruga_DC
6 years ago#25
From what I read on neogaf. Appears to be some form of the Hornet in this game.

Eric43
6 years ago#26
I know!!! Heard about that. The "ultimate fanservice character" is probably the "Segabot" which transforms into the Afterburner Jet, Dreamcast VMU, and the Hornet. If only...there were land-only tracks so I could race the Hornet forever. Also, the Segabot is supposedly the hardest character in the game to unlock soooo....have fun trying to beat the game on Very Hard.

It's too bad Segata Sanshiro and Ryo Hazuki are not in. Maybe as DLC. Seriously, those two are massive fanservice at this point...

But like I said, I'm waiting for pics & videos before I 100% believe anything. Once that happens and the Hornet is confirmed, then I'll flip out.

Eric43
6 years ago#27
BTW isamu, I have a crappy Microsoft Xbox wheel that can hook up to PC's using a wireless adapter. I just need to get the wireless adapter from someone and then maybe I can play iRacing. Oh boy, two new racing games at once. Not bad...

Eric43
6 years ago#28
SPOILERS FOR SONIC AND SEGA ALL STARS RACING: TRANSFORMED

HORNET IS IN!!!!

http://youtu.be/dQWnEcAiDKE

I won't go overboard with this comment in fear of the mods.

Ikaruga_DC
6 years ago#29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQWnEcAiDKE

YES!!!!!!

This is the only character I will ever pick. Sumo and Steve thanks for this guys.

My god cant wait for this game to arrive tommorow. Wish I had the day off work.

Weekend mission = unlock this character.

Eric43
6 years ago#30
I heard the "Ages" character is the hardest to unlock. Well challenge accepted, I'll do anything for the Hornet.

Now if we play online, can we use the same character? Like is there the manual version of the Hornet? Or the red-blue-green-yellow-black-pink-teal-orange eight player thing? Oh man that would be incredible.

But it's okay, I'll pick Danica if you want...hey I have to give her props for driving the real life Sega car.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Outrunmodel312/6 1:28PM