• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
6 years ago#1
What's up guys, no one's been posting lately. So what have you been doing? Anyone been playing any Sega games or have thoughts on Sega All-Stars Racing 2?
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
www.phantomfullforce.com/

Eric43
6 years ago#2
:(

User Info: rjay63

rjay63
6 years ago#3
Hi Eric, I'm still here.....lurking :) I'm not doing much at the moment but I am competing in a mini-Daytona USA 2001 competition here:

http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5026

I'm also in the middle of building a retro games room for myself. Managed to get the linked PS2 sorted out for lightguns - now just need a suitable table for the other 3 TV's!

http://i46.tinypic.com/1zva8vo.jpg

User Info: model3

model3
6 years ago#4
nice!

yeah, life has been crazy, work, etc.

still gaming.

SonicRacing2 is #1 on the list come november!
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii

Eric43
6 years ago#5
Hey again, just preordered Xbox 360 version of Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing BONUS EDITION off Amazon.com with ONE-day shipping. It's gonna be great and glad all is well with you guys.

User Info: silenthill4vid

silenthill4vid
6 years ago#6
been playing outrun still everyday.
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.

User Info: ShiggsThe3RDMiX

ShiggsThe3RDMiX
6 years ago#7
Still here lurking as well. Every game I wanted this year has been pushed back until 2013. Haven't turned my 360 on in months but I suppose I'll join you all when Transformed comes out. Wasn't really planning on getting it day one but seeing as though there's nothing else this year that I even remotely want, I'll see you guys there.
We're meeting G over there...
Thanks, G!

User Info: Ikaruga_DC

Ikaruga_DC
6 years ago#8
My worry here is that its confirmed in this order the platforms level of performance by a sumo developer

PC = 60 fps top end platform
WII = 30 fps locked after improvement to FPS
PS3 = 30fps ahead of 360 but unconfirmed in what sense.
360 = Hope that this is at least 30fps without tearing.
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2

Eric43
6 years ago#9
Yeah, Shiggs, there's no games left that I look forward to playing, at least this year. Well, maybe SimCity 5 but I don't want to give EA my money :D. Don't even know when that comes out. All the new racing games suck, except for SaSASR2 of course. Of the games that exist today, may I suggest Rock Band Blitz? Try the demo. Or just buy Sonic Adventure 2 already--it plays great so far.

User Info: isamu

isamu
6 years ago#10
Sup guys :)

Only thing I'm playing these days is iRacing, a little bit of OR2 on the PS2(via emulation), Borderlands 2 and your random COD game.

It'll be interesting to see what Sega brings to the table next gen, Hopefully an OR3 announcement is in its future.
OR 2006: Coast2Coast city here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Outrunmodel312/6 1:28PM