• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. I'll just leave this here.....

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
7 years ago#11
SumoDigital I'm sure would be willing to take on pretty much anything Sega asked out of them.

Their capabilities don't start and end with kart racers.

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
7 years ago#12
Yeah I want a more traditional racer too. If Sumo tried to make an Outrun/Daytona/etc. we'd be worried it was 30 fps!

BTW, the Sonic Racing 2 boards suck, most people are trolls obsessed with 30 fps, meh.
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
http://phantomfullforce.blogspot.com/

Atariboy1982
7 years ago#13
I'd gladly accept a 30fps Outrun anyday as long as everything else was excellent and it was a consistent 30fps. :)

I didn't buy it, but in other Sega news, the arcade version of Super Hang-On was released on the Wii's Virtual Console this past Thursday. Should be hitting XBLA for $10 with Alex Kidd in Miracle World and Revenge of Shinobi on Wednesday (Which is easily the better deal, 3 games for the price of 1 on the Wii). Imagine it's due on PSN this week as well.

User Info: model3

model3
7 years ago#14
full game may have some surprises we don't know yet!
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii

User Info: ShiggsThe3RDMiX

ShiggsThe3RDMiX
7 years ago#15
Where did all of the Sumo Digital negativity come from all of a sudden?
We're meeting G over there...
Thanks, G!

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
7 years ago#16
I don't know. Clearly a Sonic & Sega kart racer is the best middle ground between us hardcore racing fans and Sega's profitability. I say let Sumo do their thing--I have faith in them.
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
http://phantomfullforce.blogspot.com/

Atariboy1982
7 years ago#17
What I said wasn't being negative, just being honest. I'm a Sumo Digital fan, but several of the projects they've created from scratch have been poor and rushed. Their Sega efforts always seem to be well done though (Unlike some of their projects for other publishers), so I'm sure this will also be a good game.

I'm just not ready for another kart racer yet so my interest isn't really there with this news. I'm sure it will be a game deserving of at least a B+ that I'll enjoy playing someday though.

User Info: Ikaruga_DC

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#18
Super hang on soon.....

Sumo are good but the in house games dont have the same quality as outrun.
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2

User Info: model3

model3
7 years ago#19
sumo digital is great!
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. I'll just leave this here.....
  • Topic Archived