• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Team VVV's crack at the 15 Stage route

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
7 years ago#11
Wow, what's the matter with you guys?? Chill out already, it's just a YouTube gameplay video. Some of the bickering on this board is ridiculous.
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
http://phantomfullforce.blogspot.com/

User Info: Noobsaibot_21

Noobsaibot_21
7 years ago#12

I would love to know what that deleted response says but of course, the ubiquitous yet nameless/faceless mods have had it removed. Once again, I reallt believe we should have a dedicated forum where we can freely debate, embed videos and images and yes, even use a bold word or two.

User Info: HeyPeterMan

HeyPeterMan
7 years ago#13
F40, you're the man and all but sometimes I think you log onto gfaqs after having a few too many. I only say this because every now then you are out of character and its either gotta be bad mood or bad drunk. ;-)
"Were here for a good time, not a long time." Colin McRae

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#14
Don't drink. Not the first time our friend has stepped on my toes either.

There is however a real lack of understanding. I am more with-in my right not too like anything and even tho I ended with a WINK I don't need telling differently there after. I told it like it is and ended it there. Thing is... it has nothing to do with the OutRun video which for some reason a couple of people have failed to noticed so why did they get involved? How easy it is to play on that I wonder... Was it worth showing up for 1000 hits when I have one with over half a million and all I did was crash the car, that type of thing but all true of course. :)

The deleted message was addressed to VVV and nothing was really wrong with it, (Contained no swearing) but you know how gamefaqs just love to get involved when children start requesting messages to be deleted yet gamefaqs never removed any karma...

Like I said before it was wiped the board is ((dead)) and to be honest it ends here.

There are other ways of talking Sega & Racers which I have been doing for AGES with some closer friends else where so it's time to call it a day.

I could say Leo is your new man, but when he likes to disappear for weeks or months at a time then there is nothing to come back here for. Enjoy! :)

Anyways V.R signing off. :)
XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: HeyPeterMan

HeyPeterMan
7 years ago#15
Well that was awkward.
"Were here for a good time, not a long time." Colin McRae

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
7 years ago#16
VirtuaRacing posted...
Don't drink. Not the first time our friend has stepped on my toes either.

News to me that I've apparantly bothered you before. I thought we were on good terms and even tried to diffuse the situation in this thread when you initially appeared annoyed (Even though I didn't understand why or feel like it was justified)? I've enjoyed hearing your opinions and discussing things with you (Like our stroll down memory lane here a few months ago when we got off on a tangent about old Amiga racers and such). Sorry you don't feel likewise.

I don't think anyone reading this thread even understands how I managed to step on your toes in this thread.

VirtuaRacing posted...
The deleted message was addressed to VVV and nothing was really wrong with it, (Contained no swearing) but you know how gamefaqs just love to get involved when children start requesting messages to be deleted yet gamefaqs never removed any karma...

I suspect several things like calling me a idiot played a role in you being censored. But I'm sorry just the same that my post had such an effect on you since that was never my intention.

VirtuaRacing posted...
I could say Leo is your new man, but when he likes to disappear for weeks or months at a time then there is nothing to come back here for. Enjoy! :)

It isn't a popularity contest for starters. Secondly, if you are concerned about such nonsense, I can assure you that you're a much better known name in this community and one of the cornerstones of it (Which I think makes this thread all that much more unfortunate).

And what does my posting activity have to do with anything? I've been lurking in this community since the message board for Outrun 2 first went up. Just because I don't post when I don't have anything to say doesn't mean I haven't been around here. And it also doesn't mean I don't have the right to participate here when I do feel like saying something (Or not have the right to disagree with an opinion you present and then explain the reasons for my opinion like what went on in this thread).

As for the rest of your post, I'm not sure I understand it or what it even has to do with you flipping out towards me since I had a differing opinion about the subject of this thread. I haven't been fighting all along and I'm not about to do so now, so I'll call it a day with this and get back to lurking until I see something else that I want to post about.

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
7 years ago#17
Remembered this thread after posting.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/955477-outrun-online-arcade/61689001

Only other time I can think of where something I said might've even rubbed you the wrong way. Heck, more often than not I'm usually in 100% agreement with you.

Edit - Or was it this?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/955477-outrun-online-arcade/62293916?page=1

I certainly wasn't questioning your knowledge of these games. When it comes to the Outrun 2 series, I defer to you.

But it was just a nitpicky little thing about a background animation. Thought it was useful information to add since that person inquired about the differences and something you said was ever so slightly off and I had just been playing the port in question a couple of days prior.

I certainly wasn't suggesting there that I know more about these Outrun games from the last 7 or 8 years than you do. I'm a casual fan and can put up respectable runs (Heck, I was even in the top 10 of the leaderboards for a long time in one of the heart attack routes although I've been drifting backwards as people surpass that time over the years). But I see your name at the top or near it on every leaderboard I look at for this game.

So there's no question who the better player is at these games.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Team VVV's crack at the 15 Stage route
  • Topic Archived