• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Sega Classics Collection news

User Info: Ikaruga_DC

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#1
http://www.insertcoin-pt.net/index.php?showtopic=15287

Alex Kidd in Miracle world
Revenge of Shinobi
SUPER HANG ON (I would hope that this is the arcade version)

Developed by M2.

Experience a blast from past with this collection of classic Sega titles! Save kingdoms, shatter time trials, and destroy evil in Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Super Hang-on, and The Revenge of Shinobi! Now available on Xbox LIVE, Alex Kidd & Company have been updated with all new achievements, challenging new trial modes, and other goodies like recordable and downloadable game sessions, 3D mode in Super Hang-on, in game juke boxes, and the original Japanese dialogue!

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#2
http://segabits.com/blog/2012/03/23/xbla-monster-world-and-alex-kidd-vintage-collections-revealed/

And a wonderboy collection.

Being a real sega head im glad to finally have an arcade perfect version of wonderboy in monsterland in english. Shame that the master system wonderboy 3 is not included.

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#3
Wow Super Hang-On arcade perfect PLEASE!

Revenge of Shinobi lives on via my Real Mega Drive where it will stay. Plus the MegaGames 6 version I don't play but it has that optimized version of PAL Super Hang-On MD which I do! ;-)

Alex kid was always a bit gay for my taste, but I'll take it if all 3 are coming as one!

Whens it coming out! Time to dream about Super Hang-On once again. Can't wait!!! :)
XBL Gamertag: F40

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#4
It has got to be the arcade version of super hang on. It was released on wii anyway.

The MD version was good as was super monoco gp but against the arcade brothers they are badly dated.

Super Monoco GP hold up today as well in the arcade.

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#5
Indeed Super Monoco GP, as long as they remove the Fosters Banners we should be good to go! :)

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#6
http://andriasang.com/con0fr/sega_ages_online/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Sega Ages Online series launched. Games programed by M2. who also did the ps2 counterparts including virtua racing and vf2......................

Wow. Its the arcade super hang on yes............ Much love to the megadrive version but arcade version is god like. It was still in the trocadero years after its release.
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#7
It better be the arcade version of Super Hang-on. :-P

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
7 years ago#8
After the long period of time after these were announced and then reviewed by the ESRB, I had just about given up hope.

:)

And I think Super Monaco GP has aged pretty well. Super Hang-On for the Genesis is too choppy and slow these days I think. But there's still a lot to love with the Genesis conversion of Super Monaco GP (Although I use conversion loosely since it's essentially a completely different game than the arcade release).

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#9
And Super Monaco GP is totally messed up on MegaCD in the land of PAL. From memory the music is too fast, but those in the land of 60hz may not notice anything. It's not the same as the original PAL cart tho where the music is embedded in my skull from playing it so much back in the day. :)

Yes great game back in it's day and so was Senna's Super Monaco GP 2. It was wrong of both games to allow you take corners on the inside line but it was the actual racing that was cool and then the rival racing added even more to that. Many hours of fun!!!
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Sega Classics Collection news
  • Topic Archived