• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Sega dream release schedule

User Info: Ikaruga_DC

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#1
VF 5 final showdown Q2 2012
Planet Harriers Q3 2012
Sega Rally classic Q3 2012
Daytona 2 Q4 2012
Outrun 2012 3d (outrun 2006 HD with 3d that can be turned off)

I know keep dreaming.....

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#2
Super Hang-on - now
Scud Race - now
Daytona USA 2 - now
Power Drift 2012 - now
Turbo OutRun - now
Sega Rally 1 & 2 - now
Virtua Racing - Now

SOLD!

I wish. ;-)

Some more I could add but that'll do for now. :)
XBL Gamertag: F40

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#3
It looks like a dream is going to become reality with shenmue 2 hd on 360.

Project Berkley 2 leaked by the same people that leaked jet set radio.

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#4
Whats with the HD business. What is a Dreamcast with a VGA box? ;)

Haha! Sounds cool but could I buy it again when I have both for DC and Shen2 for XBOX1 just for the DVD movie.

See what the asking price is first. If it's not being released on Disc and is Download only I might pass.

We'll see...

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#5
I still have both my dreamcast originals. Unfortunately lost my xbox shenmue 2 but the dreamcast ones run in VGA anyway.

Shenmue on 360 will mean near arcade perfect....

space harrier
afterburner 2
outrun
hang on

Awesome!!!!

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#6
If it means Shenmue 3 could come as a result from sells than that's what I would call awesome!

Near arcade perfect ports of the classics is not going to happen. Nothing was changed with the XBOX1 versions. However if Yu wants to add Super Hang-On, Power Drift & Turbo OutRun in one arcade that would be heaven. :)

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#7
I mean the games that can be played at the arcades in shenmue. Once unlocked they become available from the front end.

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#8
They come on the extra's disc, (disc 4) for DC.

Thing was, they would only keep high scores at the arcades in-game and as soon as you moved on out of the area you couldn't go back. Yes the extra's disc's where they can be played as stand alone games does not save high scores. :(

User Info: AlbertoFalcone

AlbertoFalcone
7 years ago#9
If these sell well and Sega sorts out its marketing, then just maybe we'll see the third installment. Having owned the DC originals and Shenmue 2 on Xbox, I'm still going to get these and show support for the franchise.

This will probably be our only chance of getting closure, god knows we've been asking for it for a long time. It's time to vote with your wallets people, because if we don't, then we've only ourselves to blame.

Perhaps we'll see Super Hang On, Power Drift and Turbo OutRun in Shenmue 3, if it gets made.

I wonder if Sega will localise 'What's Shenmue?' and release it ahead of the original to attract newcomers? Saves could be carried over to the full game, and what with achievement/trophy support and a fair price point, Sega could be onto a winner.

If this sells well it would be good to learn if Sega plans on releasing a disc based Collectors Edition, limited to 10k copies. With GAME potentially falling into administration, the preowned market will undoubtably shrink.
XBL GT: Spanders P
Twitter: @keeppassingcars

User Info: AlbertoFalcone

AlbertoFalcone
7 years ago#10
Oh I also have a hunch that Insert Coin Clothing (insertcoinclothing.com) plan to coinincide their new range with a yet to be announced Sega game. All eyes point up Shenmue. Check out their twitter account.
XBL GT: Spanders P
Twitter: @keeppassingcars
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Sega dream release schedule
  • Topic Archived