• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Scudrace/SuperGT & DaytonaUSA2:BattleOnTheEdge/PowerEdition

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#71
I played H2Overdrive a year or so ago and I enjoyed it. Obviously a lot of thought and hours had been put in to it. Maybe not on Sega's classic level but still I would buy it too... Shame from what you guys are saying other things are not so good.
As for F&F I wouldn't put money in it if you gave it me lol.
XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: model3

model3
7 years ago#72
yeah, RawThrills is Midway reborn, and they havebeen releasing cheap/moderately popular arcade games. F&F, terminator shooter, etc. its sad but at least they are putting new machines in the limited arcades out there.

HOTD4 is nice to have home finally!!
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii

model3
7 years ago#73
Outrun 2006!

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
7 years ago#74
The achievements are up for the XBLA/PSN compilation that is set to include Super Hang-On.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/svc-alex-kidd-and-co/achievements/

Sadly, it doesn't look like much thought was put into them where Super Hang-On is concerned.. But the good news is this is yet another sign that this release is coming out soon (Both because this information is out there, and because it's 200 points total and titles after June 1st have to have 400 achievement points available).

Sometime in May, console gamers will get a long overdue arcade accurate release of Super Hang-On. :)

model3
7 years ago#75
i was in my local arcade this past week, and there were gaudy raw thrills blinking light junky new arcade PC board games in there......terrible. absolutely moronic.

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
7 years ago#76
model3 posted...
i was in my local arcade this past week, and there were gaudy raw thrills blinking light junky new arcade PC board games in there......terrible. absolutely moronic.

Shoot from the hip, I like that.

Thankfully, my old arcade in my hometown has had the same games as before...Crazy Taxi, Rush 2049, Initial D, Fast & Furious (nope), House of the Dead 2, Time Crisis 2, Soul Calibur 3, the basketball game, etc. It's not terrible. Glad my arcade is doing okay--there's still people around playing stuff.
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
http://phantomfullforce.blogspot.com/

model3
7 years ago#77
my arcade is at home, and supermodel ftw!

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
7 years ago#78
Yeah booooooyyyyy, we got Daytona 1, Daytona 2, Scud Race, Crazy Taxi, OutRun 2, all the goodies at home now :)
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
http://phantomfullforce.blogspot.com/

model3
7 years ago#79
the VF5:FinalShowdown will be awesome come June5&6.

the DLC makes the game as cheap or expensive as you like. for me, i'll be paying the full $140 dollars!! haha.
(TWICE as I'll get the full game and all DLC for x360 and PS3, so that's VF5:FS for $280)
monumental game, and I"m glad to buy it all twice.

how is that for a sega fan for you? haha

I'd gladly buy some OR2 DLC for OOA, where is it Sega?? = )
Also, would you sell me VF5:R stages as DLC for VF5:FS? It would be a shame to miss those.
Also, I'd like to buy VF4:FinalTuned somehow someday!

User Info: isamu

isamu
7 years ago#80
model3 posted...
the VF5:FinalShowdown will be awesome come June5&6.

the DLC makes the game as cheap or expensive as you like. for me, i'll be paying the full $140 dollars!! haha.
(TWICE as I'll get the full game and all DLC for x360 and PS3, so that's VF5:FS for $280)
monumental game, and I"m glad to buy it all twice.

how is that for a sega fan for you? haha

I'd gladly buy some OR2 DLC for OOA, where is it Sega?? = )
Also, would you sell me VF5:R stages as DLC for VF5:FS? It would be a shame to miss those.
Also, I'd like to buy VF4:FinalTuned somehow someday!

Wait a second so how much is the main game? I heard something like $15 to $20? If this is true I'm buying the PS3 version.
OR 2006: Coast2Coast city here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Scudrace/SuperGT & DaytonaUSA2:BattleOnTheEdge/PowerEdition
  • Topic Archived