• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Sega Vintage Collection Volume 3 - Super Hang-On

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
7 years ago#1
Anyone know when the 3rd wave of Sega classics for XBLA/PSN are due to release? They were announced in the spring and were reviewed by the ESRB months ago.

In particular, I'm anticipating the arcade version of Super Hang-On. I believe it also includes Revenge of Shinobi (Genesis), Monster World IV (Genesis, first release outside of Japan for this game), Wonder Boy in Monster Land (Master System), Wonder Boy in Monster World (Genesis), and Alex Kidd in Miracle World (Master System).

Hoping we'll get Super Hang-On soon.

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#2
Yes where is Super Hang-On???
XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: Ikaruga_DC

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#3
Super hang on is a better game than outrun imo.

Better courses and better soundtrack. The turbo throttle really gives a feeling of adrenaline even now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akai Katana, King of Fighters XIII

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
7 years ago#4
I think it's the better game of the two as well.

But Outrun still holds the top spot in my heart regardless of Super Hang-On being the better game.

There used to be a nice video of the Japanese Virtual Console release of Super Hang-On (They got this well over a year ago as I recall) on YouTube and it looked and sounded exactly like the arcade game. People are in for a treat when/if this finally is released over here.

Until then, I guess the GBA port will have to suffice (I'm not too fond of the Genesis/MegaDrive effort these days).

User Info: Ikaruga_DC

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#5
I have a wii capable of running this and its excellent. 1 to 1 arcade port.

I gave up on the wii release as nintendo has killed vc in both america and europe. Not gonna happen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akai Katana, King of Fighters XIII

User Info: model3

model3
7 years ago#6
i would like SuperHangOn 2012 HD. = )
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Sega Vintage Collection Volume 3 - Super Hang-On
  • Topic Archived