• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. OMG. Sega now has an AM port team.

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#11
I've had a gut full of OutRun... It would be nice...., but lets save it for another time once we have the more important games we don't have ported 1st! :-P
XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: model3

model3
7 years ago#12
everyone, post on the Sega AM2 blog what games you want!!
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii

User Info: model3

model3
7 years ago#13
if this port team is doing VF5:FinalShowdown for Summer 2012, I would guess we could possibly see another arcade release in 2012 and/or 2013. fingers crossed!
DaytonaUSA2:BattleOnTheEdge!!
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii

User Info: theycallmebo

theycallmebo
7 years ago#14
I was hoping for another 15 courses from AM2 but OR2 has already aged enough

It would have been the perfect collection of courses to have one more set of 15 tracks covering Asia, Australia, Africa, and Antarctica. Heck, they could even throw in a stage on Mars for our old buddy Circus Peanuts. (Speaking of, there is a guy on the NFS:The Run messageboard stirring up a lot of trouble who goes by the name CircusPeanuts21. I'm pretty sure it's the same CP we were "graced" with five years ago.)

User Info: Noobsaibot_21

Noobsaibot_21
7 years ago#15

More like 7 years ago. He was here before I even started posting here. I remember the mars OR2:SP stage he posted. It actually looked quite cool. I also remember the photoshop of him & VR. The numpty :D

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
7 years ago#16
What would a port of Outrun 2 SP provide over what we already have with Coast 2 Coast, beyond being in HD?

I'd rather see them port projects over that don' already have excellent home conversions available. Turbo Outrun, Outrunners, and Sega Super GT would be my top three picks.

Noobsaibot_21
7 years ago#17

Leo_Ames posted...
What would a port of Outrun 2 SP provide over what we already have with Coast 2 Coast, beyond being in HD?

I'd rather see them port projects over that don' already have excellent home conversions available.

100% agree. We don't really need another port of Outrun 2/SP while there are others like Daytona 2, SCUD Race and others that need a proper, 'Official' port. After ports, my preference would be new racers - They've paid for the licence so why not go ahead and make Daytona USA 3 a reality.

Would like to see a nice HD release of SEGA Rally & Sega Rally 2 to compliment Revo/3/OOA. I'd also like to try the likes of Race TV and R Tuned - games that arcades over here never got.The likes of Outrun 2/SP can wait for that SEGA's racing "Orangebox" that we all hope will happen. For now, the combination of C2C Xbox and 2SP on J-PS2 is more than adequate.

User Info: ShiggsThe3RDMiX

ShiggsThe3RDMiX
7 years ago#18
Noobsaibot_21, I still have all the pics from that!! lol
We're meeting G over there...
Thanks, G!

Noobsaibot_21
7 years ago#19

Shiggs the 3RD MiX posted...
Noobsaibot_21, I still have all the pics from that!! lol
---
Thanks, G!

You gotta upload them. :)

User Info: ShiggsThe3RDMiX

ShiggsThe3RDMiX
7 years ago#20
That sounds like a good idea. I'll post them soon. :)
Thanks, G!
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. OMG. Sega now has an AM port team.
  • Topic Archived