• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Scudrace/SuperGT & DaytonaUSA2:BattleOnTheEdge/PowerEdition

User Info: isamu

isamu
7 years ago#461
VR thanks mate I'll keep at it. BTW how would you rate the first car...the Ferrari Dino or whatever it's called? Gets the job done?

Model 3, Fzero GX is a classic dude! I myself plan of firing it up soon as well. Run it in Dolphin bro....looks so much better

Noob...just FYI man, OR2 doesn't run properly in PCSX2. The emu doesn't run it that great...there are graphical problem a plenty. A shame because the emu DOES deliver force feedback to my wheel! When they get it sorted out it'll be awesome though.
OR 2006: Coast2Coast city here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#462
Dino & Daytona are the easiest cars to drive as they still retain characteristic from OutRun2 in the handling and yes they do what they are told with little effort. Some of the worlds best players have done amazing things with these cars too. ;-)
XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
7 years ago#463
LOL I've been driving around Forza 4 in the Dino, Daytona, F40, F50, F355, GTO, & Testarossa.....man Outrun made Ferraris that much more awesome.
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
http://phantomfullforce.blogspot.com/

isamu
7 years ago#464
Eric43 posted...
LOL I've been driving around Forza 4 in the Dino, Daytona, F40, F50, F355, GTO, & Testarossa.....man Outrun made Ferraris that much more awesome.

>>>>

Damn I wish Forza 4 came out on PC :(

Hopefully the next game does :(

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#465
I believe there was a hack for Shift 1 on PC so you could run the XBOX 360 DLC Ferrari's?

Other wise Test Drive Unlimited 2 is your best bet for getting some Ferrari's on you PC, wheel support I have no idea tho.
XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: model3

model3
7 years ago#466
kelly brook, hot!!

fzero gx is a game of my dreams

sega!!
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii

User Info: Ikaruga_DC

Ikaruga_DC
7 years ago#467
So can people run scudrace daytona 2 at 60fps glitch free on their rigs yet. Its been about a year since i toyed with the idea. I know that the emu supports controllers.

I need a new pc anyway as i doubt i will buy into the next generation of consoles but want to make sure i can run this stuff 100%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Binary domain. Anarchy reigns. Daytona2

isamu
7 years ago#468
Ikaruga_DC posted...
So can people run scudrace daytona 2 at 60fps glitch free on their rigs yet. Its been about a year since i toyed with the idea. I know that the emu supports controllers.

I need a new pc anyway as i doubt i will buy into the next generation of consoles but want to make sure i can run this stuff 100%

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To answer your question in a nutshell, yes.

There is some very minor slowdown during the tunnel section of the Amusement City course, as well as some minor graphical glitches on the side of the cars(door paint panels) in Daytona 2, but that is IT(at least on my PC rig)!

Other than that, Daytona runs smooth and is MORE than playable on a good rig.

Scudrace however, is simply flawless. No glitches or slowdown on my rig and looks sublime.

Bottomline, get your PC, get a decent steering wheel, set it up, set up Super Model, and enjoy arcade racing bliss.

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
7 years ago#469
Yeah, Daytona 2 and Scud Race run near perfect if you get your configurations right. What else can Bart add to the emulator besides online multiplayer??
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
http://phantomfullforce.blogspot.com/

isamu
7 years ago#470
Eric43 posted...
Yeah, Daytona 2 and Scud Race run near perfect if you get your configurations right. What else can Bart add to the emulator besides online multiplayer??

Oh believe me there's still quite a few small things left to be done on the visual side, and he's working on them as we speak. Check out the WIP thread over at the Super Model forum. Nothing but great things to come :)
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Scudrace/SuperGT & DaytonaUSA2:BattleOnTheEdge/PowerEdition
  • Topic Archived