• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Scudrace/SuperGT & DaytonaUSA2:BattleOnTheEdge/PowerEdition

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
7 years ago#451
Damn just forgot about Sonic CD! Also, Ridge Racer tracks in Daytona would be pretty cool.
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
http://phantomfullforce.blogspot.com/

User Info: model3

model3
7 years ago#452
lots of christmas games to play through !!
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
DaytonaUSA XBLA/PSN AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN L.A.Machineguns Wii

User Info: Noobsaibot_21

Noobsaibot_21
7 years ago#453

No lyrics in the EU/JP soundtrack!!

No Sale. I'll stick with my MegaCD original, thanks.

model3
7 years ago#454
Happy New Year 2012 with some Sega goodness hopefully soon to come!

User Info: isamu

isamu
7 years ago#455
NAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR 2006: Coast2Coast city here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

model3
7 years ago#456
My hope will never fade for shenmue3. = )

http://segabits.com/blog/2012/01/04/yu-suzuki-speaks-shenmue-and-future-of-series/

my sega top titles:

Scudrace, DaytonaUSA2:BattleOnTheEdge, Shenmue3, and VirtuaCop3.

User Info: isamu

isamu
7 years ago#457
Actually played a bit of OR2006 on PC yesterday. Finally got the right "tools" to get it working properly with my wheel. The following are needed to get it working just right....

A)PPJoy(virtual joystick device)

B)FrankNstick(program that combines all USB devices into one game device so that windows sees it as such)

C)DXTweak2(program that allows me to reduce steering rotation for my wheel

D)Fedit(a force feedback editor program that allows me to deliver a center spring effect to all games that do not support force feedback)

E)A lot patience LOL

With those things engaged, I can enjoy OR2006 and my wheels feels great with it. Just the right amount of spring tension and turning degrees.

Game is still pretty difficult to get good at though and boy do I ever suck! I got a 785,000 score on the A route for the standard OR2 courses. Is that considered good? LOL.
OR 2006: Coast2Coast city here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
7 years ago#458
From memory we will call that a good effort! :)

Some of the passing scores on OR2006 were half that of the arcade machine and OOA.

Keep at it tho and I'm sure your do even better in good time. It makes a nice change from lashing it up on Daytona USA too then remind your self how cool OutRun was and still is. I had a little go on XBOX1 my self the other day. Still a timeless awesome game that will last for AGES. ;-)
XBL Gamertag: F40

model3
7 years ago#459
awesome! i'm gonna throw some FzeroGX in my gamecube soon.

User Info: Noobsaibot_21

Noobsaibot_21
7 years ago#460

Funny, I was playing the PS2's Ourtun 2SP with the Driving Force Pro. Not quite as glamarous as Isamu's Daytona setup but still nice to have the full OR2 and SP track range, soundtrack (and then some), the fixed Rush a difficulty, the fixed passing scores plus true FFB all in one. Pity this came out on PS2 as it's nowhere near as pretty next to the others (even the PSP one). Still, when I get a gaming rig capable of emulating PS2 perfectly with even more oomph, I'll be chuffed.

And I AM getting a gaming rig. Or a PS4. I already know that, unless Xbox 3 launches with Shenmue 3, Outrun 3, Daytona Quintology (D1, D2, SR, VR, D3) and with a free clone of 2004 era Kelly Brook, I'm not getting it. I simply hate the direction Microsoft are going without even getting feedback from the very people who got them where they are today.

TV.... on my TV? Really? :roll:

Kinect is inevitably doomed as it simply can't do anything other than dancing and party stuff and never will be able to. Even the combined strength of Yu Suzuki, Hideo Kojima and Miyamoto couldn't muster up a great game on it. Despite all their flaws, at least sony have kept online gaming free and haven't shoved Move down my throat. Hopefully, the next Playstation PSN will improve and, if it approches Xbox live grade quality, bye bye Microsoft (from me at least).

1. Boards
  2. OutRun Online Arcade
  3. Scudrace/SuperGT & DaytonaUSA2:BattleOnTheEdge/PowerEdition
  • Topic Archived