• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online
  3. I would love to see them make "Dragon Quest Tactics"

User Info: Warchant1981

Warchant1981
7 years ago#1
With all of the job classes they have from the previous games, think they could make it really cool.

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
7 years ago#2
No thanks playing the original FF Tactics I remember having to put in infinite HP-MP codes just to play the game at all and do everything.
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"

User Info: M1911A1

M1911A1
7 years ago#3
IqarP15 posted...
No thanks playing the original FF Tactics I remember having to put in infinite HP-MP codes just to play the game at all and do everything.

Please tell me that's a joke.

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
7 years ago#4
Nope I enjoyed cheating in that game cause of the odds of random fights and never having a thief to steal everything when fighting humans.
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
7 years ago#5
MMORPG is better.

SRPGs are just too much of an extra grind and all that grinding is basically worthless and a time waster because it's single player, no one acknowledges your efforts, there's no sense of community or atmosphere, the main character is usually premade when it should be character creation, and isometric view is **** compared to more immersive camera systems.

Yea I played FFT and Disgaea and other SRPGs but that genre really is even slower
paced and grindy than the average RPG.

SRPGs are a fairly outdated genre like RPGs are compared to MMORPGs.
had enough of srpgs.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online
  3. I would love to see them make "Dragon Quest Tactics"
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A