• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. King Arthur: The Role-Playing Wargame
  3. New to the game, do you recommend old faith or christianity?

User Info: Nedus1

Nedus1
8 years ago#1

Hi guys

So i'm new to this game but hvae been playing Total War games etc for a long time so i'm enjoying what i've played. My question is would you recommend old faith or christianity?

I'm quite up for following the tale of King Arthur so i would like to have the proper heroes etc on my table. Thing is i like knights and all but old faith seems so much more powerful especially the archers and spells!

If i do go old faith though i heard that Lancelot is christian and the best calvalry is also christian.

Can i still get the christian heroes?

What do you recommend as a beginner?

Thanks

:)

User Info: zeroxkiller535

zeroxkiller535
8 years ago#2

old faith for me :P, christianity skills/recruits arent that great cuz the sidhe can strike them down pretty easily, but if u choose old faith it's a lil bit more challenging cuz u get random crusaders attacking ur places

User Info: Prototype_Z

Prototype_Z
8 years ago#3
when it is your first time playing, it is always easier to go old faith and rightful
  1. Boards
  2. King Arthur: The Role-Playing Wargame
  3. New to the game, do you recommend old faith or christianity?
  • Topic Archived