• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. S4 League
  3. Is this game still ruined?

User Info: SyfeKS

SyfeKS
9 years ago#21

Kirbjen posted...
When you open the patcher, before you click the start button to load the game, did you select a country? It's those flags at the bottom. Choose UK, no NA flag :(

it is based in europe after all. UK flag = English

User Info: Anti Hero

Anti Hero
9 years ago#22
Finally got the "New Pen bonus system" (PEN bonus base on level)
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

User Info: Caninev2

Caninev2
9 years ago#23
I started to play yesterday, lol. I like it, though I hate Chaser <.< (Especially sword only xD)

Can't really call it ruined since I didn't play before yesterday :/
Requiem eternal, reaper has come sinner.... lullaby to hell babe, reaper's got your name.
Reaper reaper that's what people call me....

SyfeKS
9 years ago#24

most people hate chaser becasue its harder than normal gameplay since you have 1 player whos more powerful then the other souls on the field

if they got rid of SO chaser it would be better.

User Info: Kirbjen

Kirbjen
9 years ago#25

Kirbjen wrote:
When you open the patcher, before you click the start button to load the game, did you select a country? It's those flags at the bottom. Choose UK, no NA flag :(

I know, I just feel so left out D: Didn't they say they were going to make NA S4, some time ago?
---

User Info: Napsteris

Napsteris
9 years ago#26

If u cant spend 75-150+ bucks on this game each 3-4weeks around better not return , unless u are S&M freak and like get pwnzored ;)

User Info: random_noobie

random_noobie
9 years ago#27
play chaser on circle 2 and continuously knock the guy off the ledge.

use only perm weapons to accumulate pen fast. i get like 500~600 pen (plus bonuses) per circle-2 match.

or make an alt account and double client s4 and play 1v1 touch down for PEN.

i just hate they removed perm weapons/avatars from the PEN shop. it wasn't gamebreaking since they were only +0.

i still have a full perm avatar set from pre-patch 10 and a perm handgun.

wish i could get a perm smash rifle. -________- but the fumbi roulette hates me.

mind energy/smash rifle/cs 4 lyfe.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

User Info: davonas

davonas
9 years ago#28

I say no, It isstill good.

User Info: Edal_Elusive

Edal_Elusive
9 years ago#29
This game is awesome. It can nevar be ruined for meh unless it were all hackers.
Listen to it all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8&feature=player_embedded

SyfeKS
9 years ago#30

Kirbjen posted...

SyfeKS posted...

Kirbjen posted...
wrote:

I know, I just feel so left out D: Didn't they say they were going to make NA S4, some time ago?
---
---

Alaplaya got the rights to a NA server. nobody plays on it. but it exists in the game (as well as a mixed flag between UK/US)

1. Boards
  2. S4 League
  3. Is this game still ruined?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A