• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. S4 League
  3. Lv 4 Mission DM Match(DM Playing Game 1/3)

User Info: Sephiroth-AC

Sephiroth-AC
10 years ago#1
The mission title states to participate in a DEATH MATCH 3 times but the mission says THIS! "Participate 3 Times in a Touch Downmatch, More then 20- Minute(s) Match". I have tried doing both joining 20 minute DM games and joining/ hosting 6:6 TD games that were a full 30 minutes each and CANNOT seem to EVER get credit for this quest. I don't even know how I got 1/3 to be honest. I was just hanging out in random DMs and TDs trying to do the other lv 4 missions which are all done, and the fact I can't get THIS one done pisses me right off cause It's keeping me from the lv5 missions. I really hope someone out there knows this mission.

User Info: GuyFromVietnam

GuyFromVietnam
10 years ago#2
all i know is you have to make sure that youre in the game from when it starts until it ends, not just join part way through until the end.

and i think there has to be a minimum of like 10 people in the game from start to end also
Whos idea was it to look at a cow and think... hey, maybe ill pull on these dangly things and drink what comes out?

User Info: tzka

tzka
10 years ago#3
To clarify
To do those missions, you must be in a match lasting at least 20 minutes, start with any number of people and end with at least 10, 5v5 or 4v6.
I do not fear Death, but I do fear anyone who runs around in a black cloak wielding an enormous scythe.
  1. Boards
  2. S4 League
  3. Lv 4 Mission DM Match(DM Playing Game 1/3)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A