• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. S4 League
  3. so my cash is only going down now...

User Info: Xialoh

Xialoh
10 years ago#1
seriously, for one brief moment after the patch, I thought that making everything rental would be a fantastic idea to make players diversify their playstyles, instead of just sticking to whatever perms they had, but now, I'm seeing that the next time I have to repair my gear, I'll be broke (I'm at about 5 or 6k pen now). I'm not going to stop wearing my custom clothing I spend tons of pen on.

To make this simple, I'm asking if there's some better way to make cash, because when I asked in the free room channel, several people simply replied with "You can't actually gain money anymore" which seems to be true.

I will not wear default set clothing, and I will not do chaser with only one weapon at a time. Are the makers of S4 going to fix this major game **** up? Is there a DECENT alternative to this problem? If not, I'll just stop playing this on the side with WoW, and make Team Fortress 2 my full time side game instead. Maybe I'll buy more one time fee online games too..
[Freedom of speech was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Onomatopoiea

Onomatopoiea
10 years ago#2
It's not impossible to make profit. The problem is, the weekly missions are broken, so right now it's impossible to keep up with rental/repair rates.
Completing missions each week earns enough PEN to pay for a full set of rental weapons and clothing every month. And that isn't even including the raw PEN you get from playing.

You could take a break from this game, and check back later to see if missions are back up.
Playing: Ragnarok Online, PangYa, S4 League
Waiting For:Blade & Soul

User Info: Anti Hero

Anti Hero
10 years ago#3
The missions should be fixed.
There are more types of missions now. (including chaser and map based missions)
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

User Info: ccc_videomaniac

ccc_videomaniac
10 years ago#4
i still use my perms, and my money is only going up :D
perm system ftw! screw the rental system!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp9Gm-aRe5A WATCH IT!
Brawl FC: 1376-0516-0865 VMAN

User Info: Xine9

Xine9
10 years ago#5
go in the nude

only spend money on weps

You're a skin tight wearing game pro now

congratulations.
Wii Conduit FC 4812-5185-2747
Currently playing:Madworld
  1. Boards
  2. S4 League