• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. S4 League
  3. Enjoy your rentals.

User Info: Xialoh

Xialoh
10 years ago#11
Rental system is going to be in this month's patch but it won't really affect most of the player who has most of their items.
So if you want anymore PEN perms from the shop; it time to go get them before the patch.

I'm not reading that on the page. Are you saying that any perm weapons I have now will remain mine? And does this rental sytstem include clothing as well? Because the outfit I want I cant get until I get level 26, and I'm only like 21 or 22 now...meaning there's no way I can get the outfit before the patch. Which, after writing that line, I realized was released today. So yeah. God damnit.
Xialon, 80 Blood Elf Priest , Twisting Nether
Xialoh, 80 Blood Elf Rogue, Twisting Nether

User Info: Anti Hero

Anti Hero
10 years ago#12
All current perm items you own will stay perm.
All PEN shop items will become rental (exlcuding the Master set from what I heard) which means weapons,clothes and skills will be rental.
Of course you can still get perm version of weapons and clothes via fumbi shop.

On another note Patch has been delayed until next week.
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

User Info: Dusk_Overwin

Dusk_Overwin
10 years ago#13
There's more to the patch that there's written in alaplaya. I'm 99.999999999% sure. Watch new info come on monday.
GH:WT Friend Code - 0216 9112 4282 - Visions of Insanity (X Guitar and Bass I Medium/Hard Drums I Medium Vocals)
RB2 Friend Code - (waiting for release)
  1. Boards
  2. S4 League
  3. Enjoy your rentals.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A