• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 2
  3. So.... anyone got it?

User Info: soularch

soularch
12 years ago#21
Look out...you are going to start stir up a hornets nest on what a 'port' actually means!

But I'm confused with a couple of your posts...earlier you say you don't like the PSP version of Dirt 2 because of the lack of customization, plus the lack of a manual transmission, yet in a later post you claim it is your favorite rally game for the PSP. Did I miss something?

User Info: supercammando

supercammando
12 years ago#22
You omitted that I've played this game for a few more hours since the time I initially said I didn't like this. I changed my mind.... despite the limitations, lack of features, Dirt 2 is a a casual, pickup&play game that doesn't seem to require hours of practice like CMR 05 did. It's fun, could-have-been-better game.
Pay to play (after you've paid) = greed. Games without user profiles, stats and scoreboards = lazy producers, bad design choices.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 2
  3. So.... anyone got it?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A