• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 2
  3. Mohammed Ben Sulayem AI

User Info: max7070

max7070
8 years ago#1

As my Co-Driver would say.

WHAT THE...?!

I am really the only one that has noticed something horribly wrong with this perticular drivers AI?

He Always seems to be ahead in the races by a good one or two seconds on the difficulty "Serious" and up.

Like, I could beat the other drivers fairly easily enough on the Serious Difficulty, like sat throw downs and such, fairly simple, had to restart a few times but they provided a good challenge. Whenever I race that guy I could NEVER win. I restarted about 10 times and he was always a good 1-2 seconds infront of me. No matter how good I drove, and I'm a decent driver, I win events on the "Savage" Difficulty setting easily, leading by 2-5 seconds.

But this guy I just could not beat. And now I'm getting even more pissed off because, on my favorite Rally map, the Malaysia track I cannot win, I always ALWAYS end up in second place, and Mohammed Ben Sulayem is always 1-2 seconds infront. I managed to knock him down to fourth place because the idiot AI crashed, but I still lost in the points tally.

Methinks Mister Sulayem gave Codemasters quite abit of money since his AI is the ONLY one I've run into this problem with.

Now this wouldn't tick me off as much if the guy was actually a good driver....but He's not. He's horrid. He hasn't won a SINGLE Rally event in his entire life. He's just an idiot with a lot of money.

Also I've noticed the exact same think in DiRT 3, although we are spared his idiotic, heaving voice, I keep noticing his name pop up on first place in certain events if I set the dificulty past 3.

Am I really the only one thats having this problem? Because on Any event that that guys AI doesn't make an appearance on I'm winning easily even on Savage difficulty. On any race he IS on, I fail misserable thanks to HIM.

1. Boards
  2. DiRT 2
  3. Mohammed Ben Sulayem AI
  • Topic Archived