• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 2
  3. Using driving force gt

User Info: G_Andore

G_Andore
8 years ago#1
I bought this on sale last week, and just assumed it would support my driving force gt wheel, the same as it does for F1 2010. Obviously i was wrong about that :(

I read up about renaming the system registry entries for the GT, and changing them to Driving Force Pro - I think I did that right, but in the game options the only controller profile that shows up is 'Keyboard', so I'm not sure if i did the registry thing right.

I can at least redefine the keyboard inputs so that the wheel is usable when doing the actual driving, but it's a bit of a hassle having to still use the keyboard for the game menu navigation.

It'd be way better if i could use the wheel buttons and d-pad to navigate the menus like I can in F1 2010 - is this possible?

User Info: Frisco557

Frisco557
8 years ago#2
try posting on nogripracing or the official codemaster forums. They get a lot more views then here with people with different hardware. I can't help you since all I have is a Momo that is already supported and lacks a d-pad

User Info: G_Andore

G_Andore
8 years ago#3
Thanks for the tip - I'll give that a try. Am having a blast with this game so far, even if the wheel support is a bit of a hassle.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 2
  3. Using driving force gt
  • Topic Archived