• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 2
  3. Online???

User Info: robwarster

robwarster
8 years ago#1

I just wondering is there anyone who play this online anymore, i have problems finding online races atm. there are some but i should believe it would be more players of this game??

User Info: ARC_NoOne

ARC_NoOne
8 years ago#2
There are still a lot of people who play this.
There are also a lot of us splitting time with this and GT5.
Time of day could be a factor in it too.

User Info: PS2Jon

PS2Jon
8 years ago#3
Based on the current tournament, there has been 9000+ different users play online this week.
... absorbent and yellow and porous is he ...

User Info: prunes

prunes
8 years ago#4
I was on there last night / morning .
worked well but there are some wreckers , for a couple of sessions i was there some people including a couple of American's who had voice enabled , they had it in for this Italian who did not have voice on , they hurled abuse on the chat screen and complained about all he did , funny thing is he floored them every race if they didn't shunt him , then out the blue i got a message through psn from one of these yanks , it read ' read my username ' in the title , and b*tch in the text , so that was that it was open season for me .
So so many games and so little time ...
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 2
  3. Online???
  • Topic Archived