• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: twinmatrix101

twinmatrix101
5 years ago#1
So I was replaying the Lost and Damned and the last story mission I've played was "Collector's Item" the museum one. Anyway after beating it and saving the game I haven't been able to do any other story missions. nothing has popped up, I haven't gotten any phone calls. All I've been able to do is ride around and do races/gang wars.

Is this a known glitch? Do I have to just wait longer (its been a while)? Is there a way to fix it?

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
5 years ago#2
I think it's a known glitch, yes. The phone call to start the next mission often has trouble appearing in some situations. If it's been a while and it still hasn't happened, you'll either need to load a save from before Collector's Item, or (if you don't have one), start a new game.
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
  • Topic Archived