Mistakes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rideordie71

rideordie71
8 years ago#1
I am currently waiting to speak to customer service (going on 21 minutes) to complain about the font size as another member mentioned on this board and also a mistake i found on a trivia question that I obviously got wrong. the question can be encountered in the movie mode of a single player game (probably multiplayer as well), it is a geography question. The question is: "What city are they driving to to buy Aerosmith tickets in the film 'Dazed and Confused'?" The supposedly correct answer according to the game is: Houston, Texas. The movie Dazed and Confused has NOTHING to do with Aerosmith. Whats the deal??? Can anybody find any more mistakes?

User Info: norm_60193

norm_60193
8 years ago#2
That answer is correct. They do mention getting Aerosmith tickets a couple times in the movie. In the scene after they are caught in the football field by the cops after the party and the coach is telling Pink not to hang out with that crowd, Pink says, "Well coach, I have to get going. Me and my loser friends have to go get Aerosmith tickets. Top priority of the summer." Accept that maybe you got an answer wrong before calling customer service to complain.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived