Angry at font size.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Trivial Pursuit
  3. Angry at font size.

User Info: sirsomeone345

sirsomeone345
9 years ago#1
I purchased this game for my family to play at Easter, when my extended family gets together. I was very disappointed about the font size. My Grandmother has a 32 inch widescreen TV, and you couldn't read the questions about five feet away from the television.

I've looked for a way to contact and give EA my complaint about the font, but the only thing I've seen, you have to register on their site to do, which is a bit lame, to be honest. I may try calling a hotline or something similar, if it comes down to it.

Don't buy this game for use if you don't have a large television screen. You will need one! Especially if anyone you plan to play with has poor eyesight.

On a bright side, the game was great, we played three rounds and only saw one of the same questions once (I do wish they'd keep track of which Q's had been used so you didn't get repeats so quickly), and the game moved quickly, faster than when we played thanks to timers. Unfortunately, the options were lacking. You couldn't alter the timer or vary the rules to any degree. The head to head mode worked well, which is an original way to play the game. It's about what you'd expect from Trivial Pursuit, except for the font size.
I like ketchup.
  1. Boards
  2. Trivial Pursuit
  3. Angry at font size.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived