• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tropico 3
  3. Critical Error :(

User Info: foolishsnomwan

foolishsnomwan
9 years ago#1
so i bought Tropico 3 gold edition from steam and everything was fine, the game worked and it was OK i was using my old graphics card >Nvidia Ge force GT220, i then changed my graphics card to a ATI Radeon HD5600 and now when i go to click play game through steam i get a critical error message saying that my card doesn't support DX9 (i have direct X 11) witch i cant understand ... if anyone knows anything about this or is having the same issues please help. my computer specs are > 4GB ram, 2.66GHz quad core (intel), Graphics card > Radeon HD5600. x
The Snowman who is UnLuCkY ;)

User Info: foolishsnomwan

foolishsnomwan
9 years ago#2
Note: Critical error message >> you need a supported DX9-compatible video card with recent driver to play this game. check our web site for a list of supported chipsets. <<< ive double checked all my drivers are up to date and they are , so im stuck :( . x
The Snowman who is UnLuCkY ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Tropico 3
  3. Critical Error :(
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A