• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tropico 3
  3. Eco-protest: protesters blockaded your mine

User Info: guinnesspint

guinnesspint
10 years ago#1
I happened to be playing the Freedom campaign but I do have Absolute Power installed.

Several years ago, I got some announcement about the environmentalists blockading one of my mines. The notice mentioned something about killing a few eco-friendlies, but it did not have any options in the notice. Ever since then one of my mines does not produce anything because there are always protesters in front of it.

El presidente cannot be made to talk (and calm down) the protesters unlike normal ones. I have killed three of them so far with no improvement. I have built a new garbage dump and some plants to reduce pollution and improve my environment score, although the change has been minimal.

Any suggestions on how to end this siege??

User Info: iIIuminati

iIIuminati
10 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: iIIuminati

iIIuminati
10 years ago#3
Having your soldiers kill anyone who shows up with a picket sign should work after awhile but you can also try decapitating the Environmentalist party by going to your journal and killing all the strong supporters.

As a last resort you can try banning the Environmentalist party with an edict.

We watch. And we are always there.

User Info: guinnesspint

guinnesspint
10 years ago#4
Thanks for the quick response! I eventually ended up killing a fourth and then bribing two of them and it finally ended after a couple more years.
  1. Boards
  2. Tropico 3
  3. Eco-protest: protesters blockaded your mine
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A