• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Major League Baseball 2K9
  3. Need help on Trading cards???

User Info: F4phantomphreak

F4phantomphreak
10 years ago#1
How do you unlock the classic cards in this game?? For example in the classic cards it says for "Goose Gossage" strikeout 100 in the game to unlock, well I have struck out more than that and I even have a trophy for 100 strikeouts, but he is locked (I really don't want him) but should'nt he be unlocked??? So what else do I have to do?? I also have 300 plus homeruns in the game and should have a couple of homerun hitters (classic) unlocked like Reggie Jackson, but they're locked as well, any help here on this... Also once unlocked can I add them too me team like in MVP 2005?? I bought the game used and there was no book for it, so thats why I'm asking on here, thanks.

User Info: Morphate

Morphate
10 years ago#2
In order for the game to keep track of your records you have to save under your "User Profile."

Your User Profile will load when you start the game up, however when you end your game session it will not save automatically; you must do it manually.

---

PSN: Morphate
XBL: Morphate

User Info: F4phantomphreak

F4phantomphreak
10 years ago#3
Geeezzz you mean I have lost all those points up too know cause I haven't saved?? If so that really-really stinks, anyways thankyou so much for the help I really appreciate it even though it's not what i wanted to hear, but thats the way the cookie crumbles hey.
thanks again
  1. Boards
  2. Major League Baseball 2K9
  3. Need help on Trading cards???
  • Topic Archived