• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Supreme Commander 2
  3. one of the best steam deals.

User Info: Psalm51

Psalm51
8 years ago#11
Wow...$2.50 last year and $6 now! It makes you wonder if anyone actually makes any money when it is sold at that low a price! I notice that they still want a FAQ for this game, so that should be incentive (along with the low game price on Steam) enough for someone or two to get busy. For myself, I've just completed a second playthrough of DS 2 and had a great time. I like Chris Taylor and Gas Powered Games and I still think that it is a pity that this game seems to have been a bit of a flop. I'm currently checking out Gray Matter, which comes out on February 25th (next Friday.) I'm not usually a big fan of Adventure games but this is a new game from an experienced gamer idol, Jane Jenson, and it will actually run on my old rig...which very few new games do these days!
Forgiven yet? You should be...

User Info: vleessjuu

vleessjuu
8 years ago#12
seriously. i hated the first supreme commander, but I bought this today and I feel like its a hue improvement over the first, and I dont think this game got the reviews that it deserved. it is atleast an 8.5 game

I love the game as well, but if you bought a game just today, isn't it a bit early to say it's an 8.5 game?
Everything on the internet is free because that's exactly how much it is worth.

User Info: Troa Barton

Troa Barton
8 years ago#13
DarkKnight, again, they would not drop the price so low unless they can make more money that way than by keeping it high. IE: not many people are willing to pay much for it.
  1. Boards
  2. Supreme Commander 2
  3. one of the best steam deals.
  • Topic Archived