• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kyon

Kyon
12 years ago#1
:\
Menial tasks are my forte.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/478/maidguitargt3.gif

User Info: Draconi_2

Draconi_2
12 years ago#2
And I'm addicted to 3y3s let's see if someone can top that
Draconi - Perfect and Just Great
RISLIM GET YOU

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
12 years ago#3
You know, I just came to this board to see if anyone else was madly addicted to this song. I only started listening to it recently, but it's already at the point where I have it practically memorized to a point where it plays like an MP3 directly into my brain.
"thats what i get for playing with profiles think i just deleted your reply sorry dude" --NyVoodooDoll [New User]

Draconi_2
12 years ago#4
oh kors k what have you done
RISLIM GET YOU

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
12 years ago#5
Is it wrong though that I got addicted through the Touhou video? I've never actually played Beatmania, though that's not to say I haven't wanted to. I found O2Jam rather fun.
"thats what i get for playing with profiles think i just deleted your reply sorry dude" --NyVoodooDoll [New User]

User Info: wbloechel

wbloechel
12 years ago#6
never herd it before...should I go download it?
Warning: Above Post May Cause Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy.

Draconi_2
12 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Stravacca

Stravacca
12 years ago#8
I'll be addicted to 3y3s and Programmed World Long versions.

At least they will make up for the absence of Gold CS songs in the Empress OST.

Draconi_2
12 years ago#9
I'm addicted to that Zektbach album in its entirety. I listened to it like 20 times already this week
RISLIM GET YOU
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A