• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: StuntmanSnake

StuntmanSnake
9 years ago#1
Could someone give me a run down on all the choices and rewards you get from each of them? I'd really appreciate any help.

User Info: cminus

cminus
9 years ago#2
I'm not sure this is all of them, but off the top of my head. Spoilers, obviously:

Belgian Problem (Syndicate Tower):
Save - Permanent 10% cash bonus and unlocks the tower as a crib
Destroy - Permanent 10% respect bonus

Murderbrawl XXXI:
Remove mask - Get mask (lights people on fire)
Leave mask - Get Apocofists
(note: if you choose to remove mask I don't think there's any way to get this Fists, but there's a work around to get both if you choose to leave the mask. Search for Murderbrawl, you should find it)

decker.die:
Option A - Discount on vehicle customization
Option B - Discount on weapon upgrades

STAG Party:
Give Birk to Cyrus - One, free city takeover
Give Birk to Shaundi - Birk and Nyteblayde available as contacts

My Name is Cyrus Temple:
Kinzie will hack the DOD computer and let you pick two of three options - Specter Hoverbike, satchel charges, or an upgrade to the Crusader tank

Zombie Attack:
Return virus to Oleg - Zombie homies
Destroy virus - Unlock Burt Reynolds and SWAT team as contacts

Three Way:
Save Shaundi - Bonus Ganstas in Space mission
Kill Killbane - Bonus Dadaelus mission
(note: you get to do both)

User Info: StuntmanSnake

StuntmanSnake
9 years ago#3
Thank you so much!

User Info: JackNief

JackNief
9 years ago#4
cminus posted...
I'm not sure this is all of them, but off the top of my head. Spoilers, obviously:

Belgian Problem (Syndicate Tower):
Save - Permanent 10% cash bonus and unlocks the tower as a crib
Destroy - Permanent 10% respect bonus

...Something seems to be wrong because I didn't get the tower hideout... like... at all. In either PS3 or PC. Was this hideout 360 exclusive? Or is it mysteriously absent like the Nyteblade costume?
Proud Owner of: Playstation 3, Wii, Xbox360, Gaming PC, PSP, DS
Chris Redfield: Succeeding where Leon Kennedy and Indiana Jones failed.

cminus
9 years ago#5
I could be wrong about getting to keep the Tower as a crib. I just remembered a discussion between Oleg and Pierce about redecorating and figured I must have gotten to keep it. According to the Saints Wiki, though, if kept the Tower is decorated with Saints paraphernalia but it cannot be entered. I was pretty sure it became a crib but maybe I'm misremembering.

User Info: JackNief

JackNief
9 years ago#6
cminus posted...
I could be wrong about getting to keep the Tower as a crib. I just remembered a discussion between Oleg and Pierce about redecorating and figured I must have gotten to keep it. According to the Saints Wiki, though, if kept the Tower is decorated with Saints paraphernalia but it cannot be entered. I was pretty sure it became a crib but maybe I'm misremembering.

No.... I recall hearing about that too. What the HELL Volition?
Proud Owner of: Playstation 3, Wii, Xbox360, Gaming PC, PSP, DS
Chris Redfield: Succeeding where Leon Kennedy and Indiana Jones failed.

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
9 years ago#7
cminus posted...
My Name is Cyrus Temple:
Kinzie will hack the DOD computer and let you pick two of three options - Specter Hoverbike, satchel charges, or an upgrade to the Crusader tank

I'm pretty sure this isn't right. Kia's the one who tells you about the upgrades and has you approve them.
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt

cminus
9 years ago#8
furiouspenguin posted...
cminus posted...
My Name is Cyrus Temple:

I'm pretty sure this isn't right. Kia's the one who tells you about the upgrades and has you approve them.

Oh yeah. While you're dressed up as Cyrus? Kinzie makes some remark about hacking their system at the end of the game. Still, I believe those are the three options you get to choose from.

cminus
9 years ago#9
Also:

The Ho Boat:
Give prostitutes to Matt Miller - $25,000 lump sum
Give prostitutes to Zimos - $1000 per hour bonus

User Info: Hawq

Hawq
9 years ago#10
It was said by the devs before release that you got the tower as a crib but for some reason that was removed from the game so now you just get it lit up in purple at night & being another generic bit of scenery
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Anyone wanna play SR3?CoolPerson9825/5/2020

GameFAQs Q&A