• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dreamfall Chapters
  3. Loving the game, but stuck (Spoilers)

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
4 years ago#1
When Queenie tells you to find Hanna Roth and you go to Nala to find out where she is, Nala isn't at her food cart, and there's a note that she's gone to restock. I have no idea what to do with that information. I ran around the city a few times looking for a warehouse of some kind, but I have no clue what I'm looking for. Help?
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.

User Info: Menace2Society

Menace2Society
4 years ago#2
right behind her cart theres a crate you can open with a receipt inside that gives the address to where she went to restock

User Info: ng_chun_kai

ng_chun_kai
4 years ago#3
Yup. Also, since you probably have never heard of The Collective: Remember the Collapse memorial outside the Hand's office?

Stand in front of it, and you have 2 entrances to the Souk. Take the right entrance, and go straight until you exit on the other side.

Keep going until you see the Marxist banner hanging above you on your left.

Look across the street, and you should see a green The Collective sign. Nela's directly below.

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
4 years ago#4
Found it, thank you!
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
  1. Boards
  2. Dreamfall Chapters
  3. Loving the game, but stuck (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived