• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Tooie
  3. Cheato codes don't get activated

User Info: HeadOverHeels6

HeadOverHeels6
5 years ago#1
I've collected enough pages to get four codes from Cheato, and I've entered them in the Mayam Temple. But they don't get activated. I still take damage when I fall, my health bar doesn't generate, and I still have the normal maximum amounts of eggs and feathers. I've even tried to go back to Cheato to activate it, but still no functioning cheats? What's wrong? Do you need all the pages, and activate all codes to get them to work?

User Info: bachewychomp

bachewychomp
5 years ago#2
Have you entered them and tried to activate them? They don't just get turned on by entering them. There is a spot on the wall where you must interact, it's to the right relative to where you face when you come in. If you've done that, it must be some kind of glitch.

Funny how you were able to find 20 pages but missed an activation area in a fairly obvious location. I'm not making fun of you, but it's amusing. Well, I am sort of making fun of you, but I sure know that I make silly mistakes like that too in video games.
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Tooie
  3. Cheato codes don't get activated
  • Topic Archived