• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
  3. My No More Heroes 2 experience and review of sorts

User Info: Phoenix7

Phoenix7
2 years ago#1
I kinda enjoyed the first No More Heroes. It was good gameplay wise, but honestly the grind limits, backtracking just to do assassin missions and much more prevented me from loving this as much as I should have.
I LOVED THIS GAME

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT FIGHTING BOSSES ETC

There were many things I didn't like, namely both shinobu stages (although they flooded you with cash) and the Final Boss made me rage quit time and time again. The plot was good, and I liked the atmosphere much more, although the plot execution fell flat.

The fighting, and namely boss fights #51, Kimmy Howell, 7, 4, 3, and 2 are reason enough to buy this game. From someone who have played and beaten both bayonettas, both NMH, and the first DMC, this is a good hack n slash, and I recommend it to anyone who has the time. Ignore the reviews and critisisms, this is easily in my top 10 personal games, and is amazing.

Worth more than a play.
(insert creativity)
Most recent game beaten: Bayonetta 2 (Feb 24)
  1. Boards
  2. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
  3. My No More Heroes 2 experience and review of sorts
  • Topic Archived