• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
  3. Why are the best wii games so cheap?

User Info: richard733

richard733
7 years ago#1
This was 11.99 nmh 1 was 5.99.madworld is 4.99

are there any other awesome games I'm missing out on?

Metroid other m? Is 8.99 online price.
My big fat gypsy wedding, because it's ok to be racist to people who have white features but are not Caucasian.

User Info: Fishman24

Fishman24
7 years ago#2
Resident Evil 4 wii. Lots of fun only around 20 dollars. Includes a campaign that took me 17 hours and two more shorter campaigns. And a really fun mercenaries mode with four stages. I am also planning to replaying the longer campaign after I beat the tower shorter ones since I want to use the chicago typewriter in the game.

How did u like those games u mentioned? I am thinking about picking up No more heroes 2 and Mad World.

richard733
7 years ago#3
Nmh 2 is awesome, after playing it I would recommend skipping nmh 1 as its a good update an they frequently mention it game that some people jumped on board Ni tie sequel an not to mention too much frivolous details.. ( hilarity ensues)

madworld is awesome, I hope platinum games made their money's worth out of all tye work ti put into thus game yo can buy it at gamestop for 4.99

ill be getting re 4 as soon as my local gamestop gets a used copy (14. 99)

an soon I'll be repurchasing tatsunoko vs capcom

not to mention monster hunter tri-3 is 12.99 used at my local gamestop.
My big fat gypsy wedding, because it's ok to be racist to people who have white features but are not Caucasian.

User Info: ChronoCactaur

ChronoCactaur
6 years ago#4
Because it's a crap game that didn't sell well due to appealing to a niche crowd that thinks a crap video game can be redeemed by an appealing character.

User Info: unnamedFer

unnamedFer
6 years ago#5
ChronoCactaur posted...
Because it's a crap game that didn't sell well due to appealing to a niche crowd that thinks a crap video game can be redeemed by an appealing character.
Guardians: Denjin Makai 2 is the best beat-em up ever

User Info: superdiddy34

superdiddy34
6 years ago#6
it's a pretty older game and it M rated on the Wii
Gamertag:Urbandemon34

User Info: kanto_wanderer

kanto_wanderer
6 years ago#7
There's something to be said for the value of entertainment, and I find this game has far more personality than the majority of higher-tiered platform titles. Yeah, its gameplay and mechanics don't always measure up, but just the fact that the developers had me interested in mashing away at buttons while doing such oddball activities as aerobic lessons with my cat is enough to appeal to me in the grand scheme of games that pass solely on their graphics and shooting mechanics. I like it because it's so unique, and therefore can be more forgiving towards its missteps.

richard733
6 years ago#8
kanto_wanderer posted...
There's something to be said for the value of entertainment, and I find this game has far more personality than the majority of higher-tiered platform titles. Yeah, its gameplay and mechanics don't always measure up, but just the fact that the developers had me interested in mashing away at buttons while doing such oddball activities as aerobic lessons with my cat is enough to appeal to me in the grand scheme of games that pass solely on their graphics and shooting mechanics. I like it because it's so unique, and therefore can be more forgiving towards its missteps.
That balloons gonna pop, that balloons filled with your own butt toots.
  1. Boards
  2. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
  3. Why are the best wii games so cheap?
  • Topic Archived