• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: istuffedsunny

istuffedsunny
7 years ago#1
I remember a lot of things about the original, but I barely remember anything about NMH2. I guess it felt too much like more of the same for it to make an impression... Anyone else feel that way?
I have a radio in my car.

User Info: Henry_Homerun

Henry_Homerun
7 years ago#2
NO
zigCARNIVOROUS
Dying 4 more Travis Touchdown? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5220894/1/No_More_Heaven_Bad_Girl

User Info: Xavier_On_High

Xavier_On_High
7 years ago#3
I kinda feel the opposite. I forget lots about the first game; I just tried listing all the bosses and came up two short. But because of Deathmatch mode, I remember everything about this game.

The upside is that I don't find this game forgettable. The other upside is that when I play the first game, it's nice being reminded of all the things I've forgotten.

The downside is that this game doesn't seem as fresh, when I've fought every boss 20+ times. The only boss I've fought that many times in the first game is Dr. Peace, purely because that's where my standard starting save file with **** loads of cash is saved.
"Interesting how life goes. Forty-eight hours ago, I was a quadriplegic. Now I'm drinking beer on the moon." - Dr. Clef, the SCP Foundation
  • Topic Archived