• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Arcane episode 3 questions
ArroganceMalice 1 month ago#1
I have only watched first 4 episodes so no spoilers please

why was vi mad at jinx for the bomb?

first of all the whole thing was her fault to begin with tipping off the guards that it was her forcing vander to take action to save her which results in him being captured

she told jinx not to come but look before the bomb went off they were trapped in that room with the monster man about to break in and kill them all? The bomb bought them time so some could make it?

vander died from silco, bomb or not had nothing to do with that?

doesn’t jinx see vander Is dead because of those people why does she hug silco?

the monster kid they said earlier he would die after taking the potion thing but he seems to be able to just take it numerous times?

why did silco want the kids to get caught for the accident in episode 1 how does them getting caught help him launch an attack on the surface? Surely they helped his cause?

why did silco not kill jinx with the knife even when she hugged him? He wanted her punished for the accident earlier and raising the child doesn’t seem to gain him anything? Maybe it was done out of respect for vander?

also side question why does the animation look choppy sometimes? It’s generally really smooth animation etc so when I see scenes of them running it looks really out of place?
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.
SpunkySix 1 month ago#2
ArroganceMalice posted...

Basically their plan was working and everyone would've escaped but then Jinx blew up and killed most of Vi's family so she was a little salty about it.

Kinda petty tbh Jinx did nothing wrong but there you have it.
They haven't stopped making pudding pops, have they?
RJ1771 1 month ago#3
I have only watched first 4 episodes so no spoilers please

Jinx just blew up the rest of their family and it was all for nothing. They didn't need her help because the big guy, Claggor, finished busting through the wall in the room they were holed up in...they were literally about to escape when the bomb went off, killing Mylo and Claggor and leading to the "death" of Vander. I use quotes there because a LOT of people think that Singed is going to turn Vander into Warwick and that's based purely on the 1st 3 episodes, there's no other hints or allusions to Vander in the rest of the 1st season.

first of all the whole thing was her fault to begin with tipping off the guards that it was her forcing vander to take action to save her which results in him being captured
After her talk with Vander on the bridge about "The problem with having people look up to you is that you're the one that's held accountable" she thought that was the right thing to do.

she told jinx not to come but look before the bomb went off they were trapped in that room with the monster man about to break in and kill them all? The bomb bought them time so some could make it?
Again: they weren't trapped, Claggor had finished busting through the wall so they could make their escape. That's when the bomb went off.

vander died from silco, bomb or not had nothing to do with that?
After the bomb he saw Vi pinned under rubble and Big Mutant Man was coming. He died trying to rescue Vi, which he wouldn't have had to do had the bomb not gone off.

doesn’t jinx see vander Is dead because of those people why does she hug silco?
She just found out that her two "older brothers" were just killed directly by the blast she caused, Vi just told her Vander died because of her then punched her in the face. Jinx has now found out that she was directly responsible for the death of 3 out of 4 members of her family (adopted or otherwise) and now her only blood relative - her sister - just called her a Jinx (reinforcing the insecurities that Mylo introduced when he first called her a Jinx) and seemingly abandoned her. She is completely, utterly broken at this point and desperately needs someone to cling to...so she clings to the first smiling face she sees: Silco.

the monster kid they said earlier he would die after taking the potion thing but he seems to be able to just take it numerous times?
It was still very experimental at the time, Singed hadn't perfected the formula yet so they didn't know what it would do to him. It's more of they didn't care if he survived since he had already failed Silco in the first place. He was essentially their first human test subject.

why did silco want the kids to get caught for the accident in episode 1 how does them getting caught help him launch an attack on the surface? Surely they helped his cause?
Because Vander has much more influence over the citizens of the Lanes than Silco does. Silco's definitely a man of power, but the people of the lanes wouldn't act while Vander was doing everything in his power to maintain the peace. By implicating the children that Vander has adopted it made the enforcers put pressure on the Lanes, which in turn has the people of the Lanes putting pressure on Vander (as seen in that "town hall" scene that takes place in the bar where the tough looking lady makes her discontent known).

The short version: just another step in removing Vander from power.

"why did silco not kill jinx with the knife even when she hugged him? He wanted her punished for the accident earlier and raising the child doesn’t seem to gain him anything? Maybe it was done out of respect for vander? "

When he realized she was the one that caused the explosion he realized that he could brainwash her into a fine weapon. Since you've seen Episode 4 you should know that she proved to be an effective - if hard to control - weapon.

"also side question why does the animation look choppy sometimes? It’s generally really smooth animation etc so when I see scenes of them running it looks really out of place?"

No idea what you're talking about with this one fam, everything looked great when I watched the show.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.
metralo 1 month ago#4
not to be rude but I really dont understand how someone can be this dense regarding this scene
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1298321979/image.jpg bustin makes me feel good
ArroganceMalice 1 month ago#5
metralo posted...
not to be rude but I really dont understand how someone can be this dense regarding this scene
Shut up bruv

also regarding them escaping your man had like 2/3 bricks knocked out they wouldn’t be able to squeeze through before the monster got through the door which was literally about to break open
this point answers other points further down as well
maybe I’m blind but they still very much seemed trapped

yeah even after the talk it seems even more stupid to take the fall for it and regardless the whole situation is still Vi’s fault

yeah the bomb is what ended up killing them but I still feel the bomb bought time or they would have all been dead feels like vi was projecting her failings into jinx, she just lost everything in a situation that was created by her

"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.
Angel_XBlaze 1 month ago#6
Shut up bruv

also regarding them escaping your man had like 2/3 bricks knocked out they wouldn’t be able to squeeze through before the monster got through the door which was literally about to break open
this point answers other points further down as well
maybe I’m blind but they still very much seemed trapped

yeah even after the talk it seems even more stupid to take the fall for it and regardless the whole situation is still Vi’s fault

yeah the bomb is what ended up killing them but I still feel the bomb bought time or they would have all been dead feels like vi was projecting her failings into jinx, she just lost everything in a situation that was created by her

You uh...you should really go back a rewatch that scene. Some of your questions will be answered, especially with the escape path and Vi's anger.
GBFV Main: Belial DBFZ: A21, Gogeta, SS4
"So, as I pray...Unlimited Blade Works."
shamfuru 1 month ago#7
SpunkySix posted...
Jinx blew up and killed most of Vi's family

Kinda petty tbh Jinx did nothing wrong but there you have it.
lol what
"Any truth that a man fears will be good for his soul." - G. K. Chesterton
RJ1771 1 month ago#8
Shut up bruv

also regarding them escaping your man had like 2/3 bricks knocked out they wouldn’t be able to squeeze through
You're blind, fam. Claggor broke through the wall.

Skip to 0:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m6TMdVbSg0

That gaping hole in the wall discounts your remaining points. You can blame Vi all you want, I don't care how you interpreted the scene. But the objective fact is that they had an escape and Jinx's bomb got 2 people killed and forced her father figure to sacrifice himself to save her sister.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.
SpunkySix 1 month ago#9
shamfuru posted...
lol what

Jinx. Did nothing. Wrong.
They haven't stopped making pudding pops, have they?
shamfuru 1 month ago#10
SpunkySix posted...
Jinx. Did nothing. Wrong.
See

Jinx blew up and killed most of Vi's family
"Any truth that a man fears will be good for his soul." - G. K. Chesterton
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Arcane episode 3 questions
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A