• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jayce, top or mid nowadays?
Supp1 1 month ago#1
Where does he function best? - Results (20 votes)
85% (17 votes)
Mid
15% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Seems like I see him mid more often since last season.
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.
012yArthur0 1 month ago#2
He works at both, but I always took him as matchup dependant anyway, so I don't think there is a clear answer.

But he tends to do well at top mostly because he can be a b****ass ranged top most of the time.
Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained. ~~ Gilgamesh
Skystrike70 1 month ago#3
his knockback and ranged autos grants him a ton of safety top lane where he can hold pressure easier on mid/low hp opponents he's been poking down
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
SergeantGander 1 month ago#4
Imo top is more a war of attrition for him. Whittling down tankier or lower ranged enemies while building a nice CS lead.

While mid he will generally be up against an opponent that better matches him in range or early damage. I think you can snowball better in average mid matchup but probably a little higher risk to get snowballed on as well.

I know that is a pretty broad generalization, but when it comes down to it Jayce is pretty matchup dependent. So hard to be specific about a lane in general
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger
~Dennis~
SpunkySix 1 month ago#5
I haven't gotten to that scene in Arcane yet so I'm not sure.
They haven't stopped making pudding pops, have they?
powerporing 1 month ago#6
Top is his better lane, he is a nightmare to face for a Garen, Darius main like me.
Supp1 1 month ago#7
SpunkySix posted...
I haven't gotten to that scene in Arcane yet so I'm not sure.
It’ll provide a new meaning to “hammer time” and “cannon engaged”.
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.
Ryuko_Chan 1 month ago#8
jayce likes to be able to poke hard with autos, not just his q, which he cant do very well vs mages as they have a longer auto range than him
- silverhyruler post
SpunkySix 1 month ago#9
Ryuko_Chan posted...
jayce likes to be able to poke hard

I'm back, bay-beeeeeeee!!
They haven't stopped making pudding pops, have they?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jayce, top or mid nowadays?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A